About the Training:
Attackers and researchers continue to expose new application vulnerabilities, and it's no wonder that application vulnerabilities are ranked the #1 threat to cybersecurity professionals. For this reason, it is crucial that anyone involved in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) be knowledgeable and experienced in understanding how to build secure software.
The Secure Software Development Professional certification validates software professionals have the expertise to incorporate security practices | authentication, authorization and auditing | into each phase of the SDLC, from software design and implementation to testing and deployment. Secure Software Development Professionals have proven proficiency in:
- Developing an application security program in their organization
- Reducing production costs, application vulnerabilities and delivery delays
- Enhancing the credibility of their organization and its development team
- Reducing loss of revenue and reputation due to a breach resulting from insecure software
35 Hours/ 5 Days
Who Should Attend?
This course is precisely designed for Software Architect, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Application Security Specialist, Software Program Manager, and also for Students who are seeking career in Secured development field.
- Knowledge of Information Security & Ethical Hacking.
- Having knowledge in Programming Languages.